At The Human Equation we have the resources to go the distance and nurture training and development initiatives, ideas and concepts into viable business solutions. It's why we exist.
The Human Equation offers various work place action learning and application skills programmes to equip and empower employees who directly or indirectly are responsible for the performance of others, including their own performance, regardless of the level. We are proud of our highly professional, qualified and experienced consultants and associates, who support companies from seed to exit and beyond.
The Human Equation specialises in the following:
- Self-Management and Mastery - These short course is the culmination and refinement of the latest studies in Neural Science, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Quantum Physics and several life coaching models.
- Leadership Development – Using the Leadership Pipeline Model as the foundation, the aim is to provide guidelines to leaders who has the responsibility of directing the performances of others in delivering mission directed results.
- Supervisory Development - The purpose of these programmes is to maximise the chances of earmarked or newly appointed supervisors with practical, measurable approaches which will give them direction and confidence in the challenges they face in leading their teams.
- Life Skills Empowerment Programmes such as:
- ▫ Assertiveness
- ▫ Change Management
- ▫ Conflict Management
- ▫ Diversity
- ▫ Needs Analysis
- ▫ Performance Management
- ▫ Team Building
- Custom Designs – We custom design Industry excellence training programmes on request to address specific client needs.
- Workshops – We offer a wide range of facilitated workshop models.
BBBEE Status / Members / Associates
- The Human Equation is a Level 3 Contributor Exempted Micro Enterprise (Certificate E13C01748).
- Members of The Human Equation are: OJ Scholtz, HEM Scholtz
- Proud associates of "The Performance Equation" and "Dave Edwards Consulting"
- Address: 5 Boekenhout Street, Overkruin, Heidelberg, Gauteng 1438, South Africa
- Telephone: +27 (0) 16 341 4215
- Cell: +27 (0) 82 372 5800
- Cell: +27 (0) 83 628 7398
- Fax: +27 (0)86 5188 082