This programme is designed for all employees.
Learning Unit 1 - The Fundamentals of Personal Mastery
- Compare and analyse the impact that DRIVE and CONTROL competencies have in the achievement of life and professional goals.
- Explain the impact that VULNERABILITY and FEAR have on our ability to function purposefully.
- Differentiate goal options and develop SPECIFIC AIM goals.
- Explain and analyse SELF-IMAGE identifying low self-image sources and obstacles.
- Describe and apply the POWER OF PRAXIS: The integration of Belief with Behaviour.
Learning Unit 2 - The Power of Creative Thought
- Recognise and explain the impact that THOUGHTS have in the achievement of any personal and professional goals.
- Understand the consequences of pursuing TOXIC THOUGHT patterns and programming.
- Examine THE LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT as a primary law for achieving favourable results.
- Differentiate and examine the interconnection between the THINKING CONSCIOUS MIND and the EMOTIONAL SUBCONSCIOUS MIND.
Learning Unit 3 - Augmenting Strategies
- Identify and apply appropriate STRATEGIES to ensure the mastery of events and circumstances.
- Understand the impact that TRAUMAS and EXPERIENCES had, and still have, in our pursuit for meaningful results
- Employ TECHNIQUES to remove negative and inhibiting memories, limiting beliefs and emotions.
Learning Unit 4 - Managing Self
- Analyse and interpret ROLE CLARIFICATION as a measure of one's contribution at work.
- Analyse and interpret TEMPERAMENT and the impact it has on one's effectiveness.
- Identify and develop successful CAREER MANAGEMENT FACTORS.
- Develop a PERSONAL BRAND as a benchmark for one's relevance, appeal, coherency and integration.
If you you like to adjust the above mentioned programme for your company, please contact us here. Please remember to choose "Self Management Programme" as the subject.