This programme is designed for those who currently manage the performance of others or are earmarked to fulfill that role and responsibility.
Module 1 - The Fundamentals of Leadership
- Understand and translate the difference between management and leadership competencies.
- Describe the principles of the Leadership Pipeline Model and list the skill, time and value requirements for becoming an influential manager of others.
- Examine leadership theories and analyse its application value in the workplace.
Module 2 - Resonant Leadership
- Understand the impact that leader perceptions and behaviour has on the performance of their direct reports.
- Describe the ideal leadership footprint and strategise its most effective application to build resonance.
Module 3 - Team and Individual Motivation
- Explain the context of motivation to build intrinsic motivational behaviour.
- Analyse and interpret motivational models to develop mission directed strategies.
- Explain and apply Action Centred Leadership and the key functions sparking high energy.
Module 4 - Delegation
- Understand the principles and rationale behind delegation.
- Explain the barriers to delegation and list the eight step delegation model.
- Complete a delegation planning sheet.
Module 5 - Focused Development and Building Capacity
- Explain the analytical approach to team and individual development.
- Construct a Skills Matrix and development plan.
- Identify coaching opportunities and the appropriate approach to address performance gaps.
Module 6 - Building High Performance Teams
- Understand the characteristics high performance teams.
- Explain the process of team development.
- Identify and interpret characteristics of development stage and the appropriate leader behaviour to manage each stage.
If you like to adjust the above mentioned programme for your company, please contact us here. Please remember to choose "The Emerging Leader Programmes" as the subject.