This programme is designed for those who currently manage the performance of others or are earmarked to fulfill that role and responsibility.
Module 1 - The Fundamentals of Management
- Demonstrate an understanding of the fundamentals of performance management.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the various performance types and the impact such have on achieving results.
- Explain and apply the fundamentals of planning, monitoring and measuring competencies in managing the performance of others.
Module 2 - Performance Dialogue
- Explain the importance and methodology of performance feedback.
- Identify the steps required and the effective use of performance evidence during a performance review.
- Construct a development strategy to address all types of performance results.
Module 3 - Performance Reinforcement
- Understand and explain the five basic schedules of reinforcing behaviour.
- Explain and demonstrate:
- How to get people to do something new.
- How to keep people to keep doing it
- How to get stable behaviour
- How to get a burst of behaviour
- Explain the impact of negative reinforcement and punishment.
- Identify the right reward and the timing of the reward for good performance.
Module 4 - Time Management
- Understand and apply the golden rules for effective time management.
- Making time for subordinates as well as communication time with stakeholders for the benefit of the team.
- Setting priorities
Module 5 - Conflict Management
- Explain the sources of conflict - personal and intra-personal.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how and when to use effective conflict management principles and styles.
If you you like to adjust the above mentioned programme for your company, please contact us here. Please remember to choose "The Emerging Leader Programmes" as the subject.