This programme is designed for those who currently manage the performance of others or are earmarked to fulfill that role and responsibility as well as any employee who want to discover their true strength and the means to develop and manage it in a diverse environment.
Module 1 - Strength Based Leadership
- Identify and analyse the unique strengths of each individual in the team.
- Understand and relate how individual strengths promote team cohesion and communication.
- Improve leadership effectiveness by assigning specific work/tasks to each team members based on each individuals core talents.
Module 2 - Manage Diversity
- Understanding the challenge surrounding diversity in the workplace.
- Creating an awareness of the different elements which form a part of the diversity continuum.
- Understanding and developing the responsibility of the culturally intelligent person.
- Understanding how people draw conclusions and make sense out of diverse information.
- Developing the skills to break free of the limitations of mental models.
Module 3 - Ethical Leadership
- Exhibit values and ethics in leadership styles and actions.
- Analyze the principles of a moral compass.
- Develop a moral compass that is relevant and compatible with the principles of ethical leadership.
If you you like to adjust the above mentioned programme for your company, please contact us here. Please remember to choose "The Emerging Leader Programmes" as the subject.